Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Brand New Blog...

Been gonna do this for awhile and here I am.  LOL 

Bridge of Roses Socks by Wendy Gaal is one of the many, many things on my needles at the moment.  I also have two pairs of socks that I am designing and a multitude of others.  My sister's birthday was Tuesday and I still don't have her scarf finished.  I went to a fiber festival on Saturday and bought some lovely fiber that I can't spin till I get the Colinette off of my wheel.  I also still have some seeds that need to get in the ground or they'll never have enough time to produce.  Seems like I am always running behind in this crazy life I have created for me that I LOVE so much.  Did I mention I have 4 kids that keep me running all the time.  So here enters another chapter in my life and away we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment